Monday, April 25, 2011 - 14:01 in Physics & Chemistry
OAK RIDGE, Tenn., April 25, 2011 - Novel properties of ferroelectric materials discovered at the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory are moving scientists one step closer to realizing a new paradigm of electronic memory storage. ...
- Conducting ferroelectrics may be key to new electronic memory Mon, 25 Apr 2011, 15:03:07 EDT
- ORNL experiments prove nanoscale metallic conductivity in ferroelectrics Mon, 9 Jan 2012, 22:32:03 EST
- Unprecedented subatomic details of exotic ferroelectric nanomaterialsSun, 8 Jul 2012, 18:01:25 EDT
- ORNL scientists help explain graphene mysteryMon, 23 Aug 2010, 14:23:46 EDT
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory -- December 2009Thu, 10 Dec 2009, 9:42:44 EST