Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 17:00 in Physics & Chemistry
University of Washington physicists are detecting radioactivity from Japanese nuclear reactors that have been in crisis since a mammoth March 11 earthquake, but the levels are far below what would...
- Physicists detect low-level radioactivity from Japan arriving in SeattleWed, 30 Mar 2011, 13:35:38 EDT
- Research on US nuclear levels after Fukushima could aid in future nuclear detectionFri, 9 Sep 2011, 23:33:58 EDT
- Dartmouth scientists track radioactive iodine from Japan nuclear reactor meltdownTue, 3 Apr 2012, 15:34:29 EDT
- New way of detecting concealed radioactive materialTue, 9 Nov 2010, 10:05:45 EST
- Scientists assess radioactivity in the ocean from Japan nuclear power facilityFri, 9 Dec 2011, 20:36:31 EST