Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 08:01 in Psychology & Sociology
Young adults whose parents monitor their social interactions may be less likely to display impulsive behavior traits and to have alcohol-related problems, a new study suggests. The level of...
- Parental monitoring of opposite-gender child may decrease problem drinking in young adultsTue, 15 Mar 2011, 6:02:49 EDT
- Parents encourage underage drinkingThu, 3 Dec 2009, 9:32:09 EST
- College-educated undocumented young adults face same narrow range of jobs as their parents Tue, 26 Jul 2011, 20:34:36 EDT
- Background TV found to have negative effect on parent-child interactionsTue, 15 Sep 2009, 1:16:06 EDT
- College-educated undocumented young adults face same limited job options as their parentsTue, 26 Jul 2011, 20:34:25 EDT