Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 16:00 in Biology & Nature
Biodiversity around the world is increasingly threatened by global warming, habitat loss, and other human impacts. But what does this loss of species mean for the functioning of ecosystems that...
- Will loss of plant diversity compromise Earth's life-support systems?Thu, 3 Mar 2011, 15:04:41 EST
- Loss of plant diversity threatens Earth's life-support systemsMon, 7 Mar 2011, 13:05:38 EST
- TEEB study leader emphasizes urgent need for action on biodiversity lossFri, 21 May 2010, 12:36:33 EDT
- Loss of species large and small threatens human healthWed, 1 Dec 2010, 13:37:46 EST
- Extinctions, loss of habitat harm evolutionary diversityThu, 16 Dec 2010, 13:51:49 EST