Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 15:20 in Earth & Climate
Let algae do the dirty work. Researchers at Rochester Institute of Technology are developing biodiesel from microalgae grown in wastewater. The project is doubly "green" because algae consume...
- The green machine: Algae clean wastewater, convert to biodieselThu, 17 Feb 2011, 14:37:38 EST
- 'Pharmaceutical' approach boosts oil production from algaeMon, 8 Apr 2013, 16:37:05 EDT
- 'First economical process' for making biodiesel fuel from algaeWed, 25 Mar 2009, 20:36:58 EDT
- Algae biofuels: the wave of the futureTue, 3 Apr 2012, 16:35:28 EDT
- Lessons from the pond: Clues from green algae on the origin of males and femalesThu, 15 Apr 2010, 15:11:32 EDT