Monday, February 14, 2011 - 15:00 in Mathematics & Economics
A group of University of Cincinnati seniors in the psychology program will nationally present their comparison of educational technology alternatives to purchasing college textbooks that can run into...
- Psychology students to present on cheaper textbook alternatives at national conferenceMon, 14 Feb 2011, 15:01:49 EST
- Taking another look at the roots of social psychologyWed, 18 Jan 2012, 22:31:54 EST
- New research finds that homeowners and city planners should 'hit the trail'Tue, 11 Oct 2011, 17:36:53 EDT
- Special section on stigma in Perspectives on Psychological Science: Group differences, not deficitsTue, 14 Dec 2010, 15:33:33 EST
- Research examines approaches to treating substance abuse among African-AmericansMon, 17 Oct 2011, 16:34:35 EDT