Monday, January 10, 2011 - 03:20 in Health & Medicine
Individuals from certain areas of the United States are more likely to get screened for colorectal cancer than those from other areas, particularly when comparing non-whites living in different parts...
- Race affects regional colorectal cancer screening disparitiesMon, 10 Jan 2011, 3:23:29 EST
- Rural areas able to increase screening capacity for colorectal cancerThu, 5 Feb 2009, 12:38:39 EST
- AGA Institute statement: Data support CT colonography as viable colorectal cancer screening optionWed, 17 Sep 2008, 17:35:58 EDT
- Notable racial disparities in diagnosis, treatment and outcomes of colorectal cancerMon, 18 Oct 2010, 11:02:36 EDT
- Hispanics live in areas with limited capacity for colorectal cancer screeningMon, 12 Apr 2010, 0:39:03 EDT