Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 11:20 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists from the Kavli Institute of Nanoscience at Delft University of Technology and Eindhoven University of Technology in The Netherlands have succeeded in controlling the building blocks of a...
- TU scientists in Nature: Better control of building blocks for quantum computerThu, 23 Dec 2010, 9:32:39 EST
- Physicists cross hurdle in quantum manipulation of matterFri, 17 Sep 2010, 11:08:47 EDT
- Optical circuit enables new approach to quantum technologiesFri, 24 Jun 2011, 15:35:55 EDT
- Self-assembly now easier to controlThu, 14 May 2009, 10:31:33 EDT
- A needle in a haystack: How does a broken DNA molecule get repaired?Thu, 3 May 2012, 15:14:40 EDT