Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 16:40 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Researchers have discovered evidence of a distinct group of "archaic" humans existing outside of Africa more than 30,000 years ago at a time when Neanderthals are thought to have dominated Europe and...
- Genome of extinct Siberian cave-dweller linked to modern-day humansWed, 22 Dec 2010, 16:01:46 EST
- Genome of extinct Siberian human sheds new light on modern human originsWed, 22 Dec 2010, 13:41:29 EST
- Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreedingThu, 6 May 2010, 15:12:09 EDT
- Archaeological discovery: Earliest evidence of our cave-dwelling human ancestorsFri, 19 Dec 2008, 14:49:42 EST
- Jawbone found in England is from the earliest known modern human in northwestern EuropeWed, 2 Nov 2011, 17:38:40 EDT