Thursday, December 9, 2010 - 13:20 in Health & Medicine
Babies born into the world addicted to drugs because of their mother's dependence on pain medication, or opioids, may be weaned off the substance more comfortably, with a shorter hospital stay and at...
- Buprenorphine treatment produces improved outcome for babies born addictedThu, 9 Dec 2010, 13:21:07 EST
- About 1 baby born each hour addicted to opiate drugs in U.S., U-M study showsTue, 1 May 2012, 9:32:59 EDT
- Collaborative care shown to be successful for patients with opioid addictionsMon, 14 Mar 2011, 16:35:29 EDT
- Buprenorphine is better than methadone for opioid dependence in pregnant women, study showsThu, 9 Dec 2010, 17:43:13 EST
- 2 studies: The first finds twins born after fertility treatment have a higher risk of problemsThu, 21 May 2009, 7:01:09 EDT