Thursday, December 2, 2010 - 16:00 in Biology & Nature
Menlo Park, Calif. -- In a study that could rewrite biology textbooks, scientists have found the first known living organism that incorporates arsenic into the working parts of its cells. What's...
- Strange discovery: Bacteria built with arsenicThu, 2 Dec 2010, 14:43:50 EST
- From toxicity to life: Arsenic proves to be a building blockThu, 2 Dec 2010, 15:03:41 EST
- Living sensor can warn of arsenic pollutionSun, 7 Sep 2008, 20:07:18 EDT
- Arsenic hyperaccumulating ferns: How do they survive?Tue, 8 Jun 2010, 18:19:27 EDT
- Arsenic and new riceMon, 9 Jun 2008, 19:28:44 EDT