Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 13:50 in Health & Medicine
Successfully treating and reversing the effects of multiple sclerosis, or MS, may one day be possible using a drug originally developed to treat chronic pain, according to Distinguished Professor...
- Laboratory studies show promise for new multiple sclerosis treatmentThu, 18 Nov 2010, 13:14:20 EST
- Multiple sclerosis drug serves as model for potential drugs to treat botulism poisoningWed, 17 Nov 2010, 13:04:00 EST
- Findings suggest new cause, possible treatment for multiple sclerosisTue, 23 Nov 2010, 17:33:51 EST
- New hope for multiple sclerosis sufferersWed, 22 Oct 2008, 17:42:53 EDT
- More than allergies: Histamine may be a possible drug target for multiple sclerosisMon, 31 Jan 2011, 11:01:53 EST