Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 09:50 in Physics & Chemistry
Since graphene was first isolated in 2004 with the help of Scotch tape, researchers have excitedly turned to the material to discover its potential applications. A single layer of carbon atoms whose...
- New method of growing high-quality graphene promising for next-gen technologyMon, 17 Oct 2011, 18:33:51 EDT
- Graphene 2.0: A new approach to making a unique materialThu, 1 Jul 2010, 10:44:13 EDT
- Penn scientists demonstrate potential of graphene films as next-generation transistorsThu, 31 Jul 2008, 9:28:59 EDT
- Graphene may have advantages over copper for IC interconnects at the nanoscaleThu, 4 Jun 2009, 12:51:07 EDT
- Cork the key to unlocking the potential of grapheneTue, 4 Dec 2012, 14:33:14 EST