Thursday, October 7, 2010 - 15:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Does thinking about time or money make you happier? A new study published in Psychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science, finds that people who are made to think...
- Thoughts about time inspire people to socializeThu, 7 Oct 2010, 15:03:59 EDT
- Thoughts of hopes, opportunities keep people from clinging to failing investmentsTue, 8 Feb 2011, 13:03:34 EST
- Money and mimicryWed, 29 Jun 2011, 21:35:43 EDT
- People with low self-esteem show more signs of prejudiceWed, 23 Feb 2011, 15:03:53 EST
- How well do you know your friends?Fri, 25 Mar 2011, 16:38:43 EDT