Wednesday, September 8, 2010 - 08:35 in Biology & Nature
NOAA's Fisheries Service has designated the eastern North Pacific basking shark, a "species of concern" because it has suffered a dramatic decline in population despite decreasing fishing pressure....
- NOAA designates the eastern North Pacific basking shark a 'species of concern'Wed, 8 Sep 2010, 9:38:50 EDT
- NOAA study shows eastern tropical pacific ocean dolphin populations improvingThu, 5 Jun 2008, 13:49:56 EDT
- Public sightings suggest increase in basking sharks in British watersMon, 23 Jul 2012, 11:37:57 EDT
- Tags reveal white sharks have neighborhoods in the north Pacific, say Stanford researchersTue, 3 Nov 2009, 19:09:32 EST
- Shark tooth weapons reveal missing shark species in Central Pacific islandsWed, 3 Apr 2013, 22:05:47 EDT