Monday, September 6, 2010 - 16:21 in Health & Medicine
A pilot study suggests the hallucinogen psilocybin may be feasible and safe to administer to patients with advanced-stage cancer and anxiety, with promising effects on mood, according to a report...
- Hallucinogen appears safe, may improve mood among patients with advanced-stage cancer and anxietyMon, 6 Sep 2010, 16:36:22 EDT
- LA BioMed research finds hallucinogen can safely ease anxiety in advanced-stage cancer patientsMon, 6 Sep 2010, 16:36:24 EDT
- Anxiety, mood disorders put cancer patients at risk for PTSDMon, 5 May 2008, 17:21:44 EDT
- Music reduces anxiety in cancer patientsWed, 10 Aug 2011, 3:06:58 EDT
- Research finds kava safe and effectiveMon, 11 May 2009, 12:43:17 EDT