Sunday, September 5, 2010 - 13:14 in Physics & Chemistry
SANTA CRUZ, CA--A tiny optical device built into a silicon chip has achieved the slowest light propagation on a chip to date, reducing the speed of light by a factor of 1,200 in a study reported in...
- 'Slow light' on a chip holds promise for optical communicationsSun, 5 Sep 2010, 13:43:51 EDT
- Light propagation controlled in photonic chips -- major breakthrough in telecommunications fieldSun, 10 Jul 2011, 23:32:47 EDT
- Physicists find right (and left) solution for on-chip opticsTue, 23 Apr 2013, 5:27:29 EDT
- Breakthrough in photonic chip research paves way for ultrafast information sharingThu, 4 Aug 2011, 15:37:04 EDT
- Short, on-chip light pulses will enable ultrafast data transfer within computersWed, 24 Nov 2010, 15:04:18 EST