Wednesday, September 1, 2010 - 12:35 in Biology & Nature
An international consortium today published a third-generation map of human genetic variation, called the HapMap, which includes data from an additional seven global populations, increasing the total...
- Third generation map of human genetic variation publishedWed, 1 Sep 2010, 13:39:49 EDT
- 1000 Genomes Project publishes analysis of completed pilot phaseWed, 27 Oct 2010, 13:37:41 EDT
- Finding variants in the human genomeWed, 1 Sep 2010, 13:39:55 EDT
- Genomic variations in African-American and white populationsTue, 24 Mar 2009, 9:38:54 EDT
- Geography and history shape genetic differences in humansFri, 5 Jun 2009, 10:08:07 EDT