Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 14:42 in Biology & Nature
Mutations in a single gene can cause several types of developmental brain abnormalities that experts have traditionally considered different disorders. With support from the National Institutes of...
- Gene scan finds link across array of childhood brain disordersSun, 22 Aug 2010, 14:57:01 EDT
- A common thread links multiple human cognitive disordersMon, 15 Feb 2010, 12:38:06 EST
- Scientists uncover secrets of how intellect and behavior emerge during childhoodThu, 8 Nov 2012, 17:35:11 EST
- Microcephaly genes associated with human brain sizeMon, 21 Dec 2009, 15:36:27 EST
- Researchers discover new genes contributing to autism, links to psychiatric disordersFri, 20 Apr 2012, 23:32:55 EDT