Friday, July 23, 2010 - 08:56 in Health & Medicine
PORTLAND, Ore. — Oregon Health & Science University Knight Cancer Institute researchers found that the GRB7 gene drives an aggressive form of breast cancer and acts independently of the...
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute researchers isolate importance of gene in breast cancer prognosisFri, 23 Jul 2010, 9:16:32 EDT
- Breast cancer survivors at higher risk for fallsFri, 4 Mar 2011, 0:32:46 EST
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute researcher: study may result in more targeted drugs for GISTThu, 13 Nov 2008, 12:37:01 EST
- Kidney cancer discovery could expand treatment optionsWed, 1 Jun 2011, 14:38:12 EDT
- Scientists identify overactive genes in aggressive breast cancersWed, 1 Jun 2011, 14:37:00 EDT