Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 17:07 in Biology & Nature
Research on the population of black-legged ticks, which can transmit Lyme disease from host animals to humans, reinforces that it is important to take preventative measures when spending time...
- Research results confirm need for protection against ticks that carry Lyme diseaseTue, 20 Jul 2010, 17:23:08 EDT
- Tick population plummets in absence of lizard hostsTue, 15 Feb 2011, 23:43:14 EST
- On the trail of a vaccine for Lyme disease: Yale researchers target tick salivaThu, 19 Nov 2009, 10:47:17 EST
- Lyme disease tick adapts to life on the (fragmented) prairieTue, 21 Jun 2011, 20:02:50 EDT
- Watching Lyme disease-causing microbes move in ticksMon, 16 Nov 2009, 21:26:02 EST