Thursday, July 1, 2010 - 18:28 in Earth & Climate
Palo Alto, CA — With carbon dioxide in the atmosphere approaching alarming levels, even halting emissions altogether may not be enough to avert catastrophic climate change. Could scrubbing...
- Scrubbing CO2 from atmosphere could be a long-term commitmentThu, 1 Jul 2010, 16:24:13 EDT
- Revised theory suggests carbon dioxide levels already in danger zoneFri, 7 Nov 2008, 17:56:57 EST
- Human influence on the 21st century climate: 1 possible future for the atmosphereFri, 5 Aug 2011, 20:41:14 EDT
- Main climate threat from CO2 sources yet to be builtThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:54 EDT
- Acidifying oceans add urgency to CO2 cutsThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:56:42 EDT