Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 12:00 in Biology & Nature
Science has long puzzled over why a baby’s brain is particularly flexible and why it easily changes. Is it because babies have to learn a lot? A group of researchers from the Bernstein Network...
- Growing brain is particularly flexibleTue, 22 Jun 2010, 13:08:15 EDT
- How learning shapes successful decision making in the human brainWed, 13 May 2009, 12:50:04 EDT
- Study of babies' brain scans sheds new light on the brain's unconscious activity and how it developsMon, 1 Nov 2010, 15:34:25 EDT
- Activity of individual brain cells predicts cognitive flexibilityWed, 25 Mar 2009, 15:18:24 EDT
- Baby brain growth mirrors changes from apes to humansMon, 12 Jul 2010, 15:36:29 EDT