Tuesday, June 8, 2010 - 10:32 in Biology & Nature
If you think summer in your hometown is hot, consider it fortunate that you don’t live in the Turkana Basin of Kenya, where the average daily temperature has reached the mid-90s or higher,...
- Some like it hot: Site of human evolution was scorchingTue, 8 Jun 2010, 11:24:20 EDT
- New Kenyan fossils shed light on early human evolutionWed, 8 Aug 2012, 14:05:32 EDT
- East-African human ancestors lived in hot environments, says Caltech-led teamTue, 8 Jun 2010, 10:54:25 EDT
- Can cacti 'escape' underground in high temperatures?Wed, 24 Nov 2010, 16:03:31 EST
- Climate change may alter malaria patternsSat, 14 Feb 2009, 14:56:57 EST