Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - 09:03 in Biology & Nature
A previously unknown pattern in DNA methylation – an event that affects cell function by altering gene expression — has been uncovered for the first time by stem cell researchers at...
- UCLA stem cell researchers uncover previously unknown patterns in DNA methylationWed, 2 Jun 2010, 10:12:34 EDT
- Planting the seeds of defenseTue, 7 Aug 2012, 20:32:45 EDT
- Work with fungus uncovering keys to DNA methylationMon, 15 Dec 2008, 9:17:57 EST
- Research reveals how dynamic changes in methylation can determine cell fateMon, 26 Sep 2011, 16:37:04 EDT
- Gag order: how DNA silencing can promote cancerSat, 2 Apr 2011, 7:53:48 EDT