Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - 14:22 in Biology & Nature
CAMBRIDGE, MA — In Nature, cells and tissues assemble and organize themselves within a matrix of protein fibers that ultimately determines their structure and function, such as the elasticity...
- Harvard's Wyss Institute uses nature's design principles to create specialized nanofabricsWed, 2 Jun 2010, 15:11:33 EDT
- Designer threads: New insight into protein fiber assemblyTue, 20 Apr 2010, 13:12:50 EDT
- Harvard’s Wyss Institute creates living human gut-on-a-chip Tue, 27 Mar 2012, 14:35:03 EDT
- Harvard's Wyss Institute team creates versatile 3d nanostructures using DNA 'bricks' Thu, 29 Nov 2012, 16:08:27 EST
- UBC researchers design new biomaterial that mimics muscle elasticityWed, 5 May 2010, 13:56:53 EDT