Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 16:12 in Biology & Nature
Many disease-causing microbes carry pumps that expel antibiotics, making the bugs hard to kill with standard drugs. Ironically, these same pumps could be the bugs' Achilles heel.
- New bacterial signaling molecule could lead to improved vaccinesThu, 27 May 2010, 18:07:25 EDT
- Iron regulates the TLR4 inflammatory signaling pathwayMon, 5 Oct 2009, 21:14:33 EDT
- Achilles heel: Popular drug-carrying nanoparticles get trapped in bloodstreamTue, 5 Feb 2013, 16:36:37 EST
- New finding in ribosome signaling may lead to improved antibioticsWed, 23 Feb 2011, 9:02:39 EST
- An Achilles heel in cancer cellsMon, 8 Dec 2008, 13:35:34 EST