Monday, May 24, 2010 - 15:52 in Physics & Chemistry
PROVIDENCE, R.I. [Brown University] -- Creating catalysts that can operate efficiently and last a long time is a big barrier to taking fuel-cell technology from the lab bench to the assembly line....
- Brown chemists report promising advance in fuel-cell technologyMon, 24 May 2010, 17:11:11 EDT
- Brown chemists create more efficient palladium fuel cell catalystsThu, 19 Mar 2009, 11:42:58 EDT
- New fuel cell catalyst uses 2 metalsThu, 14 May 2009, 14:37:25 EDT
- Breakthrough in designing cheaper, more efficient catalysts for fuel cellsThu, 23 Feb 2012, 16:34:20 EST
- More efficient fuel-cells, thanks to a new catalystTue, 6 May 2008, 9:28:30 EDT