ROCHESTER, Minn. -- For patients in need of a liver transplant, their choice of a transplant center can make a noteworthy difference in their outcomes, according to a Mayo Clinic study presented at the American Transplant Congress under way May 1-5 in San Diego.
- Study shows liver transplant center impacts patient outcomesSun, 2 May 2010, 19:52:12 EDT
- Some patients with hepatitis B faring better after liver transplantTue, 4 May 2010, 21:33:45 EDT
- Racial disparity studied in patients undergoing liver transplantation for hepatitis BSat, 29 Aug 2009, 5:01:45 EDT
- US doctors sanction transplant criteria for liver cancer patientsFri, 5 Mar 2010, 9:52:56 EST
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia physician-scientists present at 2009 American Transplant CongressThu, 4 Jun 2009, 17:43:43 EDT