Sunday, May 2, 2010 - 08:31 in Health & Medicine
DETROIT -- Extending hepatitis C treatment for liver transplant patients beyond current standards results in high clearance rates of the hepatitis C virus from the blood, and a low relapse rate, according to a study by Henry Ford Hospital.
- Extended hepatitis C treatment after liver transplant may benefit patientsSun, 2 May 2010, 9:33:01 EDT
- Extending treatment after liver transplant may benefit patients with hepatitis C recurrenceSat, 31 Oct 2009, 14:16:23 EDT
- Transplanted fatty livers associated with worse prognosis for patients with HCVTue, 13 Jan 2009, 13:36:05 EST
- Some patients with hepatitis B faring better after liver transplantTue, 4 May 2010, 21:33:45 EDT
- Donor race may impact recurrent hepatitis C in liver transplant patientsSat, 30 Oct 2010, 10:01:12 EDT