Friday, April 16, 2010 - 07:14 in Health & Medicine
New data presented today at the International Liver CongressTM 2010 found a link between chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) and progression to cancers other than hepatocellular carcinoma. The study...
- Clinical advancesFri, 16 Apr 2010, 8:19:32 EDT
- Genetic signatures provide new direction in liver cancerFri, 16 Apr 2010, 9:29:15 EDT
- Fluvastatin enhances HCV response in combination with interferon and ribavirinThu, 31 Mar 2011, 13:37:26 EDT
- Elevated lymphotoxin expression in liver leads to chronic hepatitis and causes HCCMon, 5 Oct 2009, 14:29:31 EDT
- New study confirms link between nonalcoholic steatohepatitis and liver cancerTue, 25 May 2010, 12:13:10 EDT