Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 23:42 in Earth & Climate
U.S. church attendance rates have held relatively steady over the past three and a half decades, a new study shows. But the makeup of the nation's congregations has undergone significant changes...
- Study: US church attendance steady, but makeup of churchgoers changesThu, 15 Apr 2010, 0:23:20 EDT
- Pray tell: Americans stretching the truth about church attendanceWed, 1 Dec 2010, 13:37:38 EST
- Baylor study finds church congregations blind to mental illness Wed, 22 Jun 2011, 15:33:58 EDT
- Religion continues to impact voter decision, MU study findsThu, 21 Apr 2011, 12:04:34 EDT
- 24-hour drinking linked to shift in hospital attendance patternsFri, 31 Oct 2008, 7:09:09 EDT