Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 15:14 in Psychology & Sociology
NEWARK, DEL. -- Jealousy really is "blinding," according to a new study by two University of Delaware psychology professors. They found that women who were made to feel jealous were so distracted...
- His or hers jealousy? Study offers new explanation for sex differences in jealousyTue, 26 Jan 2010, 12:07:52 EST
- Does Facebook usage contribute to jealousy in relationships?Thu, 6 Aug 2009, 11:17:01 EDT
- Do the blind have a more acute sense of smell?Mon, 26 Apr 2010, 12:48:46 EDT
- Cause of hereditary blindness discoveredWed, 22 Jun 2011, 10:13:00 EDT
- Glaucoma patients report a wide range of emotional and psychological changesMon, 11 Apr 2011, 10:34:39 EDT