On March 22 at 11 a.m., EDT, the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the U.S. Departments of Energy and Agriculture hold a webcast announcing the launch of a joint research program to produce high-resolution models for predicting climate change and its resulting impacts.
- Improving predictions of climate change and its impactsTue, 23 Mar 2010, 17:53:41 EDT
- Report calls aerosol research key to improving climate predictionsSat, 17 Jan 2009, 2:10:13 EST
- Climate Change Science Program issues report on climate modelsFri, 1 Aug 2008, 10:36:59 EDT
- Report issued today examines improving long-term climate forecastsWed, 8 Sep 2010, 16:23:00 EDT
- Petascale climate modeling heats up at University of MiamiThu, 4 Sep 2008, 10:56:53 EDT