Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 14:56 in Physics & Chemistry
University of Chicago scientists have successfully used geometrically patterned surfaces to influence the development of stem cells. The new approach is a departure from that of many stem-cell...
- Chemists influence stem-cell development with geometryWed, 17 Mar 2010, 16:02:58 EDT
- Physical environment influences stem cell developmentTue, 7 Sep 2010, 9:29:10 EDT
- Technique to reattach teeth using stem cells developed at UICWed, 29 Sep 2010, 11:22:18 EDT
- Gladstone scientists identify critical process in stem cell development Thu, 5 Jul 2012, 17:04:18 EDT
- MDC scientists show how hematopoietic stem cell development is regulatedTue, 6 Oct 2009, 10:24:31 EDT