Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 14:56 in Earth & Climate
Troy, N.Y. -- Olympic skeleton athletes will hit the ice next month in Vancouver, where one-hundredths of a second can dictate the difference between victory and defeat.
- Researchers using science to decode the secrets of Olympic skeleton slidingThu, 11 Feb 2010, 14:38:44 EST
- 'Top secret' technology to help US swimmers trim times at Beijing OlympicsFri, 8 Aug 2008, 11:29:25 EDT
- Asthma is the most common chronic disease among Olympic athletesFri, 3 Aug 2012, 3:21:25 EDT
- UBC study of Olympic athletes shows that pride and shame are universal and innate expressionsMon, 11 Aug 2008, 17:35:53 EDT
- Breaking news: Study revives Olympic prospects for amputee sprinterFri, 16 May 2008, 10:35:34 EDT