India may rank only a distant fourth in terms of carbon dioxide emissions, behind China, the United States and Russia, but its rapid economic growth rate coupled with aging and inefficient energy infrastructure suggest dire environmental consequences if "business as usual" continues.
- Berkeley Lab lends expertise to India to promote energy efficiencyWed, 18 Nov 2009, 22:09:53 EST
- Polluting China for the sake of economic growthFri, 27 Apr 2012, 11:38:37 EDT
- Berkeley Lab study shows far higher potential for wind energy in India than previously estimatedWed, 21 Mar 2012, 15:34:26 EDT
- Equity, not just economic growth, needed for child health in IndiaWed, 16 Mar 2011, 14:40:57 EDT
- Adding up business and energyThu, 15 May 2008, 10:35:34 EDT