Losing weight may preserve kidney function in obese people with kidney disease, according to a study appearing in an upcoming issue of the Clinical Journal of the American Society Nephrology (CJASN). The findings indicate that taking off the pounds could be an important step kidney disease patients can take to protect their health.
- Weight loss is good for the kidneysThu, 17 Sep 2009, 18:26:54 EDT
- Steroids help preserve kidney function in type of kidney diseaseThu, 15 Jul 2010, 17:24:14 EDT
- For kidney disease patients, staying active might mean staying aliveThu, 8 Oct 2009, 18:44:59 EDT
- Kidney disease patients: Eat your veggies, reward your kidneysThu, 23 Dec 2010, 17:31:35 EST
- Gout drug benefits kidney disease patientsThu, 10 Jun 2010, 18:16:43 EDT