Thursday, September 17, 2009 - 10:42 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists from the Universities of Exeter and Plymouth are today calling for urgent research to understand the impact of renewable energy developments on marine life.
- Impact of renewable energy on our oceans must be investigated, say scientistsThu, 17 Sep 2009, 10:38:46 EDT
- Generating energy from ocean waters off HawaiiTue, 3 Aug 2010, 17:30:50 EDT
- Global investment in renewable energy powers to record $257 billionMon, 11 Jun 2012, 20:32:18 EDT
- Composites for energyMon, 29 Jun 2009, 19:43:04 EDT
- Report: Policies to spur renewable energy can lower energy costsThu, 16 Dec 2010, 11:25:35 EST