A new study into the research of the renowned Lamarckian experimentalist Paul Kammerer may help to end the controversy which has engulfed his research for almost a century. The study, published in The Journal of Experimental Zoology, suggests that far from being a fraud Kammerer may have discovered the field of epigenetics, placing him decades ahead of his contemporaries.
- Study casts new light on research of controversial scientist Paul KammererWed, 2 Sep 2009, 19:26:13 EDT
- Scientists self-censor in response to political controversyTue, 18 Nov 2008, 9:44:30 EST
- Epigenetics shapes fate of brain vs. brawn castes in carpenter antsWed, 13 Feb 2013, 15:32:49 EST
- Shark tooth weapons reveal missing shark species in Central Pacific islandsWed, 3 Apr 2013, 22:05:47 EDT
- Scientists discover an epigenetic cause of osteoarthritisFri, 6 Jul 2012, 15:04:15 EDT