CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- As the debate over health care reform continues to unfold in town hall meetings and on Capitol Hill, a new study by two Harvard researchers has found that taxing job-based health benefits would heavily penalize insured, working families.
- New study: Health reform to make health insurance affordable for nearly all familiesWed, 27 Apr 2011, 1:31:10 EDT
- US health care reforms should use model developed by Queen's University professorTue, 15 Mar 2011, 14:34:54 EDT
- 18.3 million baby boomers could benefit from the Affordable Care ActTue, 14 Dec 2010, 1:05:49 EST
- Although mom, dad have health insurance through work, kids may go withoutTue, 21 Oct 2008, 10:36:52 EDT
- 30 million women to benefit from health reform lawFri, 30 Jul 2010, 0:33:15 EDT