A quick and accurate test for endometriosis that does not require surgery has been developed by researchers from Australia, Jordan and Belgium, according to new research published online today (Wednesday 19 August) in Europe's leading reproductive medicine journal Human Reproduction .
- At last -- a quick and accurate way of diagnosing endometriosisTue, 18 Aug 2009, 20:42:48 EDT
- MRI accurately depicts deep endometriosisTue, 7 Jul 2009, 5:08:04 EDT
- Women with endometriosis need special care during pregnancy to avoid risk of premature birthWed, 1 Jul 2009, 8:57:03 EDT
- Soy foods are associated with lower sperm concentrationsThu, 24 Jul 2008, 1:14:59 EDT
- Why the MRC didn't fund research that led to the birth of the world's first test tube babySat, 24 Jul 2010, 19:28:34 EDT