The Atlantic Ocean's second Tropical Depression has been on shaky ground since it formed early in the week of August 11. It meandered westward from the African coast and maintained its tropical depression status until weakening to a remnant low. Now it has the potential to come back.
- Tropical depression 2 on shaky ground, 3 other areas to watch on weekendFri, 14 Aug 2009, 16:50:09 EDT
- Tropical Depression 4 now a small tropical storm named ColinTue, 3 Aug 2010, 14:30:10 EDT
- NASA satellite reveals a depressed and disorganized HenriThu, 8 Oct 2009, 16:20:12 EDT
- Tropical Depression 2-E forms in the Eastern Pacific, number 3 may followWed, 16 Jun 2010, 17:04:11 EDT
- Warnings up for Tropical Depression 5 in the eastern Gulf of MexicoWed, 11 Aug 2010, 17:23:04 EDT