COLUMBIA, Mo. -- In his discussion of accelerated motion on page 60 of The Meaning of Relativity, Albert Einstein made an approximation that allowed him to develop the theory of relativity further. Einstein apparently never had the opportunity to check his original approximation.
- Researcher investigates the basis of Einstein's first approximation in the theory of relativityWed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:22:50 EDT
- Einstein's theory fights off challengersWed, 14 Apr 2010, 14:04:52 EDT
- Princeton scientists say Einstein's theory applies beyond the solar systemFri, 12 Mar 2010, 12:18:32 EST
- In unique stellar laboratory, Einstein's theory passes strict, new testThu, 3 Jul 2008, 15:22:03 EDT
- Dark energy alternatives to Einstein are running out of roomWed, 9 Jan 2013, 17:36:23 EST