Thursday, July 9, 2009 - 23:35 in Health & Medicine
KEYSTONE, CO -- Replacing a joint in any part of the body often leads to a long recovery process and the possibility of not being able to return to a sport or activity.
- Study shows athletes and weekend warriors can keep playing after shoulder joint replacementFri, 10 Jul 2009, 0:35:26 EDT
- Biological joints could replace artificial joints soonWed, 5 Jan 2011, 12:07:27 EST
- Joint replacement treatment: Using clinical pathways worksWed, 1 Jul 2009, 0:43:33 EDT
- Kaiser Permanente demonstrates success of large-scale total joint replacement registryThu, 22 Jul 2010, 8:56:48 EDT
- Young men and elderly women at biggest risk for shoulder dislocationsMon, 1 Mar 2010, 15:50:40 EST