Copenhagen, Denmark, Saturday 13 June 2009: New research has identified biomarkers associated with inflammation and progression in joint erosion in individuals with early rheumatoid arthritis (RA), according to the results of a new study presented today at EULAR 2009, the Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Tracking levels of key biomarkers reflects disease activity and progression of rheumatoid arthritisMon, 15 Jun 2009, 9:37:32 EDT
- Increased levels of certain cytokines and chemokines predict onset of rheumatoid arthritisMon, 15 Jun 2009, 9:37:33 EDT
- Exercise improves functional and psycological ability and reduces steroid need in rheumatoid arthritisFri, 12 Jun 2009, 10:08:37 EDT
- RA individuals from lower GDP countries keep working despite worse symptoms than richer countriesFri, 12 Jun 2009, 15:39:40 EDT
- Diagnosis of arthritis 5 years earlier in childless women compared to those with childrenFri, 12 Jun 2009, 10:08:52 EDT