Washington, DC - A protein known to play a role in growth of some types of leukemia appears to have a mixed function in breast cancer development, say researchers from the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center at Georgetown University Medical Center (GUMC).
- Dual role in breast tissue for a protein involved in leukemiaFri, 12 Jun 2009, 14:31:41 EDT
- GUMC research summaries for AACR Cancer Prevention MeetingTue, 18 Nov 2008, 17:29:08 EST
- Protein linked to change in tissue that surround and support breast tumorsFri, 12 Jun 2009, 14:31:44 EDT
- Social isolation, stress-induced obesity increases breast cancer risk in miceMon, 4 Apr 2011, 13:37:12 EDT
- Roadmap published for dynamic mapping of estrogen signaling in breast cancerThu, 16 Jun 2011, 11:37:53 EDT