A comprehensive investigation into the axial complex of sea urchins (Echinoidea), an internal structure with unknown function, has shown that within that group of marine invertebrates there exists a structural evolutionary interdependence of various internal organs.
- Enigmatic sea urchin structure cataloguedMon, 8 Jun 2009, 20:49:49 EDT
- Empa grows 'sea urchin'-shaped structuresThu, 29 Jul 2010, 3:43:14 EDT
- Mechanism of sculpting the plasma membrane of intestinal cells identifiedMon, 1 Aug 2011, 16:34:58 EDT
- Sea urchin yields a key secret of biomineralizationMon, 27 Oct 2008, 17:30:16 EDT
- Several baffling puzzles in protein molecular structure solved with new methodSun, 1 May 2011, 14:01:15 EDT