New research from North Carolina State University shows that gay and lesbian couples are forming long-term, committed relationships, even in the absence of the right to marry. However, couples surveyed for the study overwhelmingly said they would get married if they could in order to secure legal rights ? such as retirement and healthcare benefits.
- Study shows gay couples want legal rights, regardless of marriageMon, 1 Jun 2009, 8:36:57 EDT
- Study: Couples who delay having sex get benefits laterWed, 22 Dec 2010, 11:32:54 EST
- Planning is key to a healthy and happy retirement, studies findTue, 21 Jun 2011, 23:31:09 EDT
- Here is what real commitment to your marriage means Wed, 1 Feb 2012, 19:33:52 EST
- Study finds few well-being advantages to marriage over cohabitationWed, 18 Jan 2012, 16:34:58 EST