Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 15:49 in Health & Medicine
INDIANAPOLIS ? Pain, the most common reason for adults to visit a primary care physician, and depression, the most frequent mental complaint requiring a doctor's appointment, occur together as often as half the time.
- JAMA study: Effectively managing pain with depressionTue, 26 May 2009, 16:50:43 EDT
- Intervention helps reduce pain and depressionTue, 26 May 2009, 16:50:44 EDT
- Telephone-based care management program helps cancer patients with pain, depressionTue, 13 Jul 2010, 16:36:43 EDT
- Program helps improve management of chronic painTue, 24 Mar 2009, 16:39:25 EDT
- Care management reduces depression and suicidal thoughts in older primary care patientsTue, 23 Jun 2009, 13:21:52 EDT